||Base on Wireless-N Technology, and compliant with IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b standards|
||High-speed wireless connection up to 150Mbps |
||Wireless-N AP with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) |
||High speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible with ADSL|
||With 1-port 10/100Mbps.Ethernet interface|
||SOHO firewall security with DoS prevention and SPI|
||Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) |
||Supports Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through|
||Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)|
||Easy network management|
Express Internet Access
Complying with worldwide ADSL standards, the BiPAC 5400SW supports downstream data transmission rates of up to 12/24 Mbps with ADSL2/2+, 8 Mbps with ADSL, and performs at upstream rates of up to 1 Mbps. Moreover, the BiPAC 5400SW includes Annex M technology that supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standard for higher upload speeds by increasing the upstream operation rate to approximately 2.5Mbps (up to 3Mbps under ideal conditions). With this technology, you can enjoy even higher-speed broadband multimedia applications such as interactive gaming, video streaming and real-time audios that run faster and easier than ever.
Upgraded Wireless Access
With an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point that supports up to 150Mbps wireless operation rate, your wireless connection is truly improved compared to the 802.11g standard, yet this router can switch compliance with 802.11b/g network devices. Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over your Wireless LAN.
The NAT default firewall has an advanced anti-hacker pattern-filtering protection feature - Denial of Service (DoS) that can automatically detect and block hacker attacks. In addition, packet filtering features provides high-level security for access control. With Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) feature, the router enables users to determine whether a data packet is allowed to pass through the firewall to the private LAN.
Easy Network Management
A user-friendly, web-based user interface makes installing and managing the BiPAC 5400SW extremely simple. With support for both DHCP client and server, system administrators can manage IP assignment without having to reconfigure other stations and fitting the router into existing network environments is as easy as a breeze!
Features & Specifications:
•Compliant with ADSL Standards
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- G.dmt (ITU G.992.1)
- G.lite (ITU G.992.2)
- G.hs (ITU G.994.1)
- ADSL over ISDN/U-R2
•Compliant with ADSL2 Standards
- G.dmt.bis (ITU G.992.3)
- ADSL2 Annex M (ITU G.992.3 Annex M)
(available for BiPAC 5400SWA model only)
•Compliant with ADSL2+ Standards
- G.dmt.bis plus (ITU G.992.5)
- ADSL2+ Annex M (ITU G.992.5 Annex M)
(available for BiPAC 5400SWA model only)
Network Protocols and Features
• NAT, static routing and RIP-1/2
• Multi-to-multi NAT
• Transparent Bridging
• Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
• Virtual Server and DMZ
• SNTP, DNS relay and IGMP proxy
Firewall & Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Built-in NAT Firewall
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• Prevents DoS attacks including Land Attack, Ping of Death, etc.
• Anti probe function
• Packet filtering, MAC filtering, URL filtering
• Password protection for system management
• VPN pass-through
• Based on Wireless-N Technology, and compliant with 802.11g, 802.11b standards
• Up to 150Mbps wireless operation rate
• 2.4 GHz–2.484 GHz frequency range
• 64/128 bits WEP supported for encryption
• Wireless Security with WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK
ATM and PPP Protocols
• ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
• Multiple Protocol over AAL5 (RFC 2684, formerly RFC 1483)
• Bridged or routed Ethernet encapsulation
• VC and LLC based multiplexing
• PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
• PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
• OAM F4/F5
• ATM QoS: UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt
• Web-based configuration
• Firmware upgrades and configuration data transfers via web-based interface
• SNMP v1/ v2, MIB supported
• Supports DHCP server/ client/ relay
• Operating temperature: 0℃ - 40℃
• Storage temperature: -20℃ - 70℃
• Humidity: 20% - 95% non-condensing
• DSL: ADSL port
• Ethernet: 1-port 10/100M auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) Ethernet interface
• WLAN on/off + WPS button
• Factory default reset button
• Power jack
• Power switch
• WLAN: 1 antenna
• Dimensions: 4.72” x 3.74” x 1.22” (120mm x 95mm x 31mm)
• Input: 12V DC, 0.5A
Models & Supported Standards
• BiPAC 5400SWA: Supports Annex A and Annex M
• BiPAC 5400SWU: Supports Annex B and U-R2
• Annex A and Annex M: ADSL over POTS
• Annex B and U-R2: ADSL over ISDN
1. This router may require firmware modification for certain ADSL2/2+/Annex M DSLAMs.
2. IPTV application may require subscribing to IPTV services from a Telco / ISP.
3. Actual throughput and performance depends on the environment. Normally, the wireless speed is faster if you are closer to the router.
The farther from the router you are, the more wireless range, and the speed will be slower.
4. Only upon request for Telco / ISP Project.
5. Specifications on this datasheet are subject to change without prior notice.
BiPAC 5400SW - Wireless-N 150Mbps Single Ethernet ADSL2+ Firewall Router